Our Dedication to Privacy
The Moving and Storage Experts Inc. is committed to preservation of your personal privacy. To that end, The Moving and Storage Experts Inc. has generated this privacy statement to clarify who we are, how exactly we collect, share, and use PRIVATE INFORMATION, and ways to exercise your personal privacy rights.
The Moving and Storage Experts is a data center service provider. We provide the space, power, and connectivity had a need to run a complete IT infrastructure. Our Services allow our clients to, among other things, store data. It really is responsibility of each client to protect their data and follow all laws and regulations accordingly. For more information on our Suitable Use Policy, please see above.
Information We Gather
Information you provide us on the Website:
Certain parts of our Websites may ask you to provide Personal Information voluntarily. For example, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information (such as your name, contact details, company name, technology requirements) to be able to get more information about our Services, join our newsletter, or elsewhere submit inquiries to us. We may also collect Personal Information, such as your contact and job details, when you be a part of surveys, or through other business or marketing interactions we might have with you. You may choose to provide more information when you communicate with us or otherwise interact with us, and we will keep copies of such communications for our information.
The Personal Information that you will be asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be produced clear for you at the idea we request you to provide your Personal Information. We will also let you know prior to collection whether the provision of the Personal Information we are collecting is compulsory or may be provided on a voluntary basis and the consequences, if any, of not providing the info.
Information we gather automatically through web sites:
When you visit our Websites, we may also collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be looked at Personal Information under applicable data safety laws and regulations.
Use of PRIVATE INFORMATION
We may use the info we gather through our Websites for a variety of reasons, including:
- To provide, operate, optimize, and keep maintaining our Websites.
- To send you information for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To respond to your online queries and requests, and to offer you information and access to resources or services which you have requested from us.
- To control our Websites and system administration and security
- To improve the navigation and content of our Websites.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site use and also to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To customize content and design of the Websites.
- To handle other reputable business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
Public Information and Third-Party Websites
We have public blogs on our Websites. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, gathered, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information shows up on our blogs and you also want to buy removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social media systems and widgets:
Our Websites include social press features. These features may collect information about your Ip and which page you are visiting on our Website, plus they may arranged a cookie to ensure the feature functions properly.
Links to third-party websites:
Our Websites include links to other websites, whose privacy practices may be different from ours. If you submit Personal Information to some of those sites, your information is governed by their personal privacy procedures. Please contact that website straight for further information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are totally necessary to offer you services available through our websites and to use a few of its features, such as access to secure areas. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver web sites, you can not refuse them without impacting how our websites function. You can stop or delete them by changing your browser settings.
Performance and Features Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain features could become unavailable.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies gather information that is utilized either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are used or how effective our marketing promotions are, or to help us customize our websites and program for you in order to enhance your experience.
Advertising (Targeting) Cookies
These cookies are accustomed to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. In addition they perform functions like preventing the same ad from constantly reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some instances selecting advertisements that derive from your interests.
Other tracking systems
We and our third party partners could use other, similar technologies from time to time, like pixels (or "clear gifs") and other tracking technologies. These are tiny graphics files which contain a distinctive identifier that allow us to recognize when someone has frequented our Websites. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users in one page within our Websites to some other, to comprehend whether you have come to your Websites from an internet advertisement displayed on the third-party website, to serve targeted advertisements for you and others as if you, to boost site performance, and also to measure the success of marketing campaigns. When you may not be capable of specifically reject or disable these tracking technologies, in most cases, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly; accordingly, in those situations, declining cookies will impair working of these technologies.
Other Data Protection Rights
You have the next data security rights:
- To access, correct, update, or demand deletion of your individual Information. The Moving and Storage Experts will need affordable steps to ensure that the info we gather is reliable because of its meant use, accurate, complete, or more to date. You might contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing choices by emailing us at themovingandstorageexperts.com. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processing of your individual Information, ask us to restrict processing of your individual Information or request portability of your individual Information.
- Likewise, if we have collected and prepared your individual Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent anytime. Withdrawing your consent won't have an effect on the lawfulness of any control we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor does it influence processing of your individual Information conducted in reliance on lawful handling grounds other than consent.
- A potential buyer of The Moving and Storage Experts (and its own brokers and advisors)
We react to all demands we receive from individuals desperate to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with appropriate data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity to be able to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Additional General Information
HOW EXACTLY WE Talk about Information:
- Additional PROVIDERS (third-party software, ISPs, and other service providers as needed to perform your specific services)
- Advertising Partners
- Any skilled police body, regulatory body, federal government agency, court or other alternative party
- A potential buyer of The Moving and Storage Experts (and its agencies and advisors)
- Any other person with your consent.
The above mentioned third parties is only going to receive your details as a matter of suitable and/or to provide services as established in our Professional Service Contract.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information (EEA Persons Only):
Please note, our legal basis for collecting and using the non-public Information explained depends on the specific content where we gather it. We will only use your details for legitimate interesting including enhancing, preserving, providing, and improving our technology, products, and services; making sure the security of the assistance and our Websites; and for our marketing activities. As a client, we will us your individual Information to execute a agreement and meet our legal responsibility. If we request you to provide additional Personal Information it'll only be to allow us to perform our services and/or for a legal requirement. We will make it clear at that time and help you as to the reason. As mentioned, where required for legal reasons, we will collect PRIVATE INFORMATION only where we have your consent to take action.
Your Choices and Opt-Outs
Clients who have opted in to our marketing emails can opt out of getting marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our marketing communications. Please be aware, some communications (such as service text messages, accounts notifications, billing information) are considered transactional and necessary for accounts management, and Clients cannot opt out of the communications unless the service is cancelled directly through The Moving and Storage Experts workers.
We take appropriate and fair technical and organizational methods to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and damage, considering the risks involved in the processing and the type of the Personal Information. When you have any questions about the security of your individual Information, you may contact us at themovingandstorageexperts.com
Retention of Data
We preserve PRIVATE INFORMATION where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. Our retention intervals will vary with respect to the kind of data involved, but, generally, we'll make reference to these requirements in order to determine retention period:
- Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data.
- If the data is essential to provide our Services.
- Any qualified law enforcement body, regulatory body, federal government agency, courtroom or other alternative party
- A potential buyer of The Moving and Storage Experts (and its real estate agents and advisors)
- Some other person with your consent.
When we haven't any ongoing legitimate business need to process your individual Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any more digesting until deletion can be done.
Changes to the Policy
Questions & Concerns
When you have any questions or remarks, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any personal privacy matter, please email at email@example.com. As always, we are just one email or telephone call away to help.
Expert handling of all office electronics and/or high-tech machinery.
Corners– We use protection on corners in both your departing location, and your new home so nothing will get scuffed.
Small Sculptures – Wrapped and packed in cardboard picture crate.
Our movers get paid more when your items don’t get damaged and when they receive high customer service ratings.
We are fully licensed, bonded, insured, with proper worker’s comp insurance.
Guaranteed pick-up and prompt long distance moving delivery
Disassembly and reassembly of employee workstations and cubicles.
Small Mirrors – Wrapped and packed in cardboard box.
Avoid downtime with FlatRate office & commercial moving.
- Typical for 1 bedroom or less
- Packing / Unpacking
- Assembly / Disassembly
- Blankets / Wardrobe Boxes
- Typical for 2 bedroom or ,more
- Full Packing Service
- Heavy / Unusual Items
- Stairs / Shared Elevators
- Typical for 2 bedroom or ,more
- Full Packing Service
- Heavy / Unusual Items
- Stairs / Shared Elevators